The Northeastern Wisconsin Pharmaceutical Travelers Association (NEWPTA)
The Northeastern Wisconsin Pharmaceutical Travelers Association (NEWPTA) is an organization of pharmaceutical sales representatives that exists to provide value-added products and services to healthcare providers and enhance the healthcare of patients. We are committed to establishing and maintaining professional and ethical standards of conduct for our members.
Our area primarily encompasses the Highway 41 corridor from Fond Du Lac to Marinette across to the Lakeshore.
Clinical Personnel: If you are looking for copay cards, coupons, vouchers, or other resources, please visit our member directory to identify representatives in your area that represent the appropriate product(s). Contact information, including email addresses, phone numbers, and products represented, are listed on the roster and updated on a regular basis.
Bellin Commanche Lunch Calendar
July 2018 through December 2018
Please confirm with Laura via email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days in advance of your scheduled lunch. Failure to do so may result in your company losing the scheduled lunch.
Please confirm with Laura at email@example.com at least 5-10 days in advance of your scheduled lunch. Failure to do so may result in your company losing that scheduled lunch.
Date Day of the Week Company
3 Monday GSK
4 Tuesday Otsuka
5 Wednesday ALEXION
6 Thursday BMS
7 Friday Abbott Nutrition
10 Monday Janssen
11 Tuesday Merck
12 Wednesday Abbvie
13 Thursday Supernus
14 Friday Astellas
17 Monday BI
18 Tuesday Sanofi Pasteur
19 Wednesday Takeda
21 Friday Assurex
24 Monday RESERVED
25 Tuesday HOLIDAY
26 Wednesday RESERVED
27 Thursday RESERVED
28 Friday Myriad
31 Monday OPEN
The 2019 Lunch Calendar can be accessed at this link below:
Please click on the following link for a Current NEWPTA Roster
Code of Ethics
The mission of Northeastern Wisconsin Pharmaceutical Travelers Association (NEWPTA) is to promote and foster professional and productive relations between its members and the medical community.
As part of its mission, the Association troubleshoots problems in area clinics and hospitals. In addition, NEWPTA works with organizations to develop guidelines for representative visits, ensuring that patient, physician, and representative needs are met.
Code of Ethics
NEWPTA is a self-guiding professional association. All members encourage each other to adhere to these standards to promote positive working relations with healthcare providers.
NEWPTA encourages healthcare providers to participate in the association by offering suggestions, or by providing input and comments. The association also welcomes questions, concerns, and complaints regarding its members or practices. Communication should be directed to board members.
NEWPTA members that do not uphold the professional standards of this organization will have his or her membership reviewed. Termination of membership for up to a period of one year will be considered, and must be approved by a majority vote among those in attendance at a regularly scheduled meeting.
NEWPTA member representatives will:
- be considerate of the time of healthcare providers. Members will show respect to patients and visitors when visiting healthcare facilities. Patients will come first in all areas including the parking lot, the reception line, or patient care areas. Members will respect matters of patient confidentiality.
- show consideration to other representatives by following a one-at-a-time etiquette, or follow the specific guidelines of the healthcare facility if it differs from this etiquette.
- comply with the procedures and guidelines established by individual healthcare facilities concerning sampling, displays, lunch programs, and the hours in which these activities are to be performed.
- be tactful and considerate when sampling by not rearranging samples in the cabinet, overstocking samples or tampering with samples. Members will also inform staff when samples are expired, when samples have been moved inappropriately, or when new product samples are available so that the office staff can arrange appropriate space.
- respect displays and lunch programs in progress by other representatives by not making calls at those times.
- be responsible for providing as much notice as possible when unable to attend a scheduled appointment.
These are the professional standards that the members of our association have established. This code may be extended or otherwise revised by a majority vote of the members. Healthcare providers can depend on the members of our association to abide by this code and provide the highest quality service and education resources to ultimately enhance the healthcare of patients.
Current NEWPTA Board Members
920 381 8522
920 737 2922
920 371 4880
920 450 9575
Dues are $20 and cover the calendar year. Dues for 2019 should be paid by November 30, 2018 for members to be included in the next Bellin Calendar (January through June 2019). Dues are reviewed and adjusted annually by the membership at annual meetings.
Click the button below to pay via PayPal. If you would like to pay by check or cash, contact Cliff.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for payment and to get a receipt.